Monday, June 18

Father's Day Lunch

Ah, how was your weekend? We celebrated Father's Day with a small do at our place since my in-laws had just returned from the US and we missed my mother-in-law's birthday too. Of course, there is always good reason to partake in some Wagyu MB4 steaks and I made vongole angel hair, my mother-in-law's favourite pasta.




I was most excited for the Chocolate Beetroot Cake that Russell helped me with. It's really good - totally Dish of the Month (DOTM)-worthy. I shall post the recipe soon. 


The glee on this boy's face is totally warranted. 

3 comments:

j said...

Hey do you mind if I ask where you normally get your clams for the Vongole? Any place in particular?

yixiao said...

Hello!

Either the wet market or from Redmart or NTUC. Frankly speaking, we didn't fidn a discernable difference between fresh and frozen.

j said...

ah ok cool thanks :)