Saturday, October 28

Just returned from my company's Dinner & Dance party, which was held at Oriental Hotel. Some of the folks are at MOS but old bones me decided to skip it though the seniors were paying for our entrance.

I had great fun tonight. This year's theme was "It's Showtime" and our departments were separated according to movie genres e.g. horror, crime, romance and each department had to produce a 6-minute skit. A couple of them were incredibly outstanding, though I simply can't imagine wonder the number of lunch and after-work hours that were sacrificed. Let's hope the $2500 voucher from Paulaner Brauhaus is worth it.

Apart from the skits and games, there were other highlights too. Starting with the fact that the programme actually commenced on time.. zilch speeches made by senior management.. maybe that's why we started on time.. the novel menu selection (surprise!).. fantastic audience participation.

I'm tired. Toodles!

No comments: